Forrest's Mom
        There is one very sure treatment for metal poisoning:  chelation therapy
with EDTA.  There's a lot of debate in the medical world about what chelation
can and cannot do, but removing toxic metals is something they cannot debate.

        One of the first things I did for myself after being diagnosed with
Parkinson's Disease was to go for chelation therapy (even though there was no
sign in the hair analysis of metal poisoning) and I still go every few
months.    While I didn't see any turn around in myself I have had a very
slow progressing Parkinson's Disease.  After eight years it is still limited
to a left side tremor.  Maybe this is chance.  Maybe the chelation
contributed.  I will never know.   I did meet a few other PWP while being
chelated.  Two had a turn around in some symptoms.  One did not.
        Some good books to read are:  The Chelation Way by Dr. Morton Walker, Forty
Something Forever by Harold & Arline Brecher and Bypassing Bypass by Elmer
Cranton, M.D. and Arline Brecher.
      If you would like to find an M.D. near you who administers EDTA
chelation therapy near you:  (714) 583-7666.
Aloha, Joan Dykstra (56/8/Eldepryl, Amantadine)