From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Forrests Mom
Sent:   Tuesday, April 01, 1997 6:28 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Metal Exposure Link to Parkinson's (fwd)

Thanks Barb, My father's hair analysis showed extreme highs in Lead and
Cadmium, plus iron, but when I gave him N-acetylcysteine (NAC) ... the
side effects were bad. He does not have diabeties and I added the correct
amount of Vitamin C.
   This is the only treatment that I know about that will detox lead from
the tissues, and I cannot convince the doctor to give him Dithiothreitol
for the iron.
   Perhaps this report will help, he has been a Mechanical Contractor for
forty five years and it was not until the grief of losing his father did
the Parkinsons surface. I truely believe this was the trigger.
                               Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom