Hello One and All,
I am going to respectfully ask that everyone refrain from re-sending
('replying' to vs a new message) the poster relating to the golf tournament
(hapsgolfl.bmp). My computer is 'fast' and it's taking forever to download
that bitmapped poster.

Please, if it's slow on my computer I would imagine there are many others
having to wait and wait and wait, please send a NEW message if you want to
say something relating to the original post (with the poster attached);
everytime you 'reply' to the original it reattaches the bitmapped poster and
it takes soooo long to download.

Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Lisa Carper (for Jeff 46/8)