Hello friends,

All this playing around with the English Alphabet - IYQ, SWAK,
LOKO....... - prompted me to re-read a book of Anagrams I'd recently
purchased. As I was going thru it, I found some very good ones, so I
thought I'd share it with you all - here they are

1. ALPHABETICALLY      -      I play all the ABC.
2. ANGERED                      -      Enraged
3. ASTRONOMER             -      Moon-starer
4. ADOLPH HITLER         -      Hated for ill
5. BARGAIN SALE            -      An aisle grab
6. BATHING GIRLS          -      In slight garb
7. BUTTERFLY                  -      Flutter by
8. BELLIGERENTS            -      Rebelling set
9. CHRISTIAN                    -      Rich saint
10. CHRISTIANITY           -      Charity's in it
11. COMPOUND INTEREST - Sum to do in per cent
12. CONTRADICTION      -      Accord not in it
13. CONVERSATION         -     Voices rant on
14. COUPLES                       -     Up close
15. ELEVEN PLUS TWO     -    Twelve plus one

Aren't these great. Any one want more of these?!

krishna ayala