hello, Sue, and welcome to the list!  Be sure and contact Camilla F. about the CARE list, too.
We have some geographical coincidences -- I grew up in NJ and my parents lived there (Haddon Heights, near Philly and Cherry Hill) until my dad died & mom moved to a nursing home in KS.  My sister lives in Gloucester, MA.  Apparently there's a real good PD center in NJ (Rutgers, maybe?) and some active support groups, so you will be able to help your parents make some valuable contacts thru the list.  It's been wonderful for me, I can tell you!
Mary Rack
cg for mom louise (75/6)