In my earlier message I forgot to mention an important point about the
aromatherapy and healing I have regularly.  Both are very good for relieving
muscle pain.  I have been to both my aromatherapist and my healer whilst
"off", almost cancelling each appointment as I felt so bad with very stiff
painful muscles and some tremor but decided to go and each time the session
relieved the pain and other PD symptoms and I came out feeling very much
better.

I can recommend both these forms of therapy.  Whilst not a permanent cure (we
wish!), they at least provide me with a period of relief from symptoms.

Best wishes

Susan 43/11