Hi again.

Every few months we discuss how to simplify the messages on the list.  Each
time, we all disagree on a lot of things, but we all seem to agree that using
very specific Subject Headers helps us all.  It is much easier if you compose
a new message with an appropriate header, than if you reply to a strand in
which the conversation no longer matches the title.   (Or if you reply to a
Parkinson's Digest header which usually doesn't provide much information.)

I'm not spoiling for a flame war here.  This is just a well-intended,
friendly request.
We're all in this together.
;-)
Thanks.