ADVOCACY UPDATE
FIND PAN ON THE WORLDWIDE WEB AT www.sonic.net/~pan

Development  Of The PAN Homepage Continues.  It can be located now at
http://www.sonic.net/~pan.  Meanwhile, Bob Martone of Houston and his
cyber-expert colleagues at Shell Oil Company continue their ongoing work to
set up PAN'S permanent homepage.  Thanks so much!

In the coming months the Network will add online versions of the Action
Reporter, Action Advisories and the new Friday Action Updates as well as
current Parkinson's-related news articles and press clippings.

There will be opportunities to email PAN, sign on to the mailing list, or
visit other Parkinson's-related websites.

Important Congressional information will also be available, including updated
cosponsor lists, House and Senate committee profiles, sample letters to
Congress and links to email legislators directly.

Our homepage is there to assist your advocacy efforts, so visit the site and
give us your feedback!  You can now email us at our new email-only address:
[log in to unmask]  We have cancelled our America Online account, so please
update your address book today.

Every Friday, PAN posts the latest Udall bill news, with current cosponsor
lists for the House and Senate.  These Friday Action Updates are faxed to
community representatives for further distribution, and can also be viewed at
the PAN webpage and the Parkinson's listserv.
Parkinson's Action Network  800-850-4726
Headquarters:
818 College Ave., Suite C
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
phone 707-544-1994   fax 707-544-2363  email [log in to unmask]
Washington, D.C. office:
601 13th Street, NW., Suite 310
Washington, DC 20005
phone 202-628-2079    fax 202-628-2077
Brad Udall, Chair
Joan I. Samuelson, President
John L. Dodge, Treasurer
Bonnie K. Mioduchoski, Administrator
Michael Claeys, Community Coordinator
The Action Reporter is a free publication of the Parkinson's Action Network,
a non-profit charitable foundation for a cure for Parkinson's.  Use of this
material in other publication is welcomed.  We ask that the Network be
identified as the source of the material, and notified how, when and where
the material is used.  Simply call 800-850-4726