Eddie Luther wrote;

>Does anyone have the following problems?  Upon waking, when I step on the
>floor, my whole body hurts, mostly my muscles.  It is more prominent a day
>after walking my treadmill or walking and playing nine holes of golf;
>especially the fronts of my thighs.  Some days I feel like I just ran the
>marathon.  In the moring I do feel a little better when my medications kick
>in.

The aches and pains you describe are common amongst pwp's.They usually come
from muscular rigidity caused by the disease with rigid muscles  being in
constant tension.The body gets held in unatural positions causing all sorts
of problems like lower back pain.Cramps are a related problem.As far as
stiffness is concerned I find it is helped by light exercise( even household
chores).Correct medication is also important.Trying to get by on too little
may result in chronic postural problems.

Also

JHSTARR wrote:

> Dear Edie: The aches & pains you experience could be osteoarthritis
> which is nor charactized by inflamation. You could try 750mg to 1000mg
> of acetomonophen (Tylenol) 3 or 4 times a day, and see if this helps.
> Jerry Starr RPh.

I think this is a bit of a shot in the dark and the normal  Parkinson
explanation seems more plausible. Certainly you should see your doctor first
before trying something for osteoarthritis.