Brian - Thank you so much for your interest in my ongoing problems with
medication.  What you say makes a lot of sense.  I've been feeling that I've
been taking far too much pe medication as every pill I take puts me to sleep,
or makes me feel so groggy.  Half a pill more often is sure worth a try.

Any more information you can give would be much apprecciated

After 17 years do you see a steady decline?   Sometimes I feel like I'm in
better shape as time goes on.  I've found that the amount of positive
stimulation I have makes me feel better.
I've probably had pd at least 10 years and am now almost 66.  All in all I
feel very blessed - supportive people add so much to a feeling of well being.
              Helen