Jacob, i think the problem you have may be linked to the problem
so many have when they go thro narrow doorways and stop with feet
stuck to the floor
or have difficulty moving about in a crowded room
Is it due to the input being messed up?
Or is the brain not capable of processing two/three messages at once?
Or is the brain just stopping work temporarily?
Any way you slice it  it is a real problem without an answer
as far as I know
Anyone prove me wrong?
Anne Rutherford