At  Thank you Barbara!  We went over to a friend's house yesterday to see
the tape of 20/20. (Both of our guys have PD-would we have ever met
otherwise?--the DeBons, if you are reading this, Vernice).
        We watched, we looked at each other and said, "Is that it?" and went
and looked at her new computer--
        It's been 2and 1/2 years since Dr. Burchiel at OHSU had us look at
the video of one of his patients. I said I had never seen a pacemaker and
our dear friend with us unbuttoned his shirt so I could see his--well, we
have to think of the funny happenings along the way or we'd all be nuts.