There is a PSP Association in the Uk (PSP Europe). The registered office is
at22 Upper Woburn Place Lonon WC1H 0RA the contact is Maggie Rose a Nursing
Counsellor ( tel:01604 858336).  I am not sure which countries have a PSP
Assoc but I am sitting reading thier leaflet.  I see that on the medical
panel is Prof Golbe and Prof Litvan form the USA.  I hope that is a little help.
regards Emma