Dear BL,
       I can't help you with info on CPI-1046 but i was very intereted in how
you described your father.  It would seem that his and my experience with pd
are rather the same.   I too am 65,  pd approx. 10 years and not with any any
support group.
        I to have a lot of problems with medications.  It was hopefull to
hear that your father has had success in regulating his dosage.
        My biggest problem has always been the side effects of every pd med I
have tried.  The side effects are worse than the pd and in frustation I quit
taking them from time to time.  I have all but ruined my teeth for clamping
them so hard, especially at night, and gasping and stomach pumping.  My neros
have both said they have never seen anyone with my reactions but have not
done anything to help.
         Brian, here on the list, suggested to me last night that even tho
I'm taking few pills, quite likely it is in the manner I am taking them.
         Which brings me to my request.  I know we are all unique in our
needs and what helps one may not help another, but I'd sure appreciate
knowing about your fathers drug regimine.  What he takes and how many.   Does
he still have side effects?
         I'd be so happy to hear from you and hope someone else answers you
CPI-1046 question.    Helen J. Coleman