---Maggie Heeger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone live in or near Kankakee, Illinois? My parents would be
> grateful for some face-to-face contact regarding PD.
>
> Maggie
> long-distance advocate for Bernydette, 77/1
I live in Indianapolis,Indiana now but am originally from Iroquois
County which is near Kankakee.  Your mom could attend the support
group meetings there to gather more information and meet others.  Call
Riverside Medical Center (hospital) for information on their local
support group that I know exists. A nurse who works in ICU there works
with the group.  If you have any trouble locating inf., get back in
touch with me.
                  Good luck.  :>}       [log in to unmask]