Ron C....

Thanks for the URL for ABC-TV.    I'll edit my  original message a bit to
include
the information about bilateral pallidotomies being done regularly.
Hmmm..... (thinking)....  I know lotsa Parkies that have had both sides
operated on, but in
two successive surgeries, weeks or months apart... I wonder is that considered
"bilateral," or is it "two unilateral" pallidotomies?

If anyone knows the answer to the above, please email me ASAP so that I'll
have the correct information in my email to ABC.

BUT---IF you receive this message AFTER today, Sunday, April 13, please DON'T
RESPOND!  (I'll end up with a FLOOD of email, otherwise!) I know this sharp
buncha individuals we have  on the List, and I fully expect to get the correct
information by return email!

By the way, in writing an opinion to a public entity, I ONLY speak for myself,
as writing for a group only carries the desired impact when all in the group
have signed the message with their names too.

Therefore, I STRONGLY urge those of you who DO have thoughts and opinions
concerning the recent comments made on the TV program "20.20" to email ABC-TV
directly yourselves.  Thanks to Ron C. , the correct Internet address (called
a "URL") is:   http://abc.com  then select VIEWER COMMENT, then either  NEWS
or SHOW NAME ("20./20" in this case), and let 'em have it! <grin>

GO FOR IT, people!   We ain't gonna be heard unless we make a mighty big ROAR!

Barb Mallut