Suzanne Silva-- I have just posted instructions about the CARE list for
CGs of PWPs--may I suggest that you join that sublist? You will find there
many CGs who can relate to the experiences your family is having, and the
feelings they arouse.  I would like to talk with you more there, and that
may be a more appropriate  place than the main list , actually. I'm glad
that you have found your way back to this loving community of people at
 a time when one needs "all the support one can get".
In case you missed it, the way to join CARE is to send a message to:

In body of post put only: SUBscribe CARE (your first and last names)
I hope to "see" you there soon!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"