Like, thanks, eh?  It just happens to be my birthday too, eh?

Anyway, I have discovered the cause of Parkinsons, eh?  It is
money, pure and simple, money is the cause.  The only people I
see on here, is people with money, money to buy drugs, and more
drugs, and more drugs; therefore, the cause of Parkinsons must be
money, as only those with money get it, eh?  Consequently, the
cure is for those with money, to give it away,
Anyway, now to improvise:
Dreams:
Dreams are what make Parkinsons worthwhile!

Drift off to sleep and your dreams will come like clockwork, four
or five episodes at 90 minute intervals throughout the night,
lasting 1.5 to 2 hours overall.

You will get several distinct dream story lines, with sudden plot
shifts in-between.

Dreams, over a lifetime, may number over 150,000, totaling some
six years spent in the surrealistic theatres of the night.

After decades of dream census-taking, psychologists have found
nearly two-thirds have a negative cast, including common chase,
falling, and examination dreams.  Mulling recent events or
anxieties is the hallmark of dreaming.

Now, what has this all to do with Parkinsons, you say!  Well,
when you do not have Parkinsons, you do not remember your
dreams.  But, thanks to Sinemet, with Parkinsons, and with taking
Sinemet, you remember your dreams.  Better yet, with Sinemet, you
can become a lucid dreamer, that is, Sinemet makes you become
aware that you are dreaming, so you can control your dream, and
take control over the events when dreaming.  Believe you, me,
this is life, this is worth it all, this is living.  Try it,
dream life is better then real life anyday.  I would give a
lifetime of real life for one night of dream life.

Now, that is the important things over with, back to my point,
where are all the poor people with Parkinsons?