Hi Robyn and Rosemary,  May I join this little queue too?  Those devices
were fashionable back then - I had one too, and it was in situ for years -
don't remember quite how long, but my second child was born in 1970, and I
had a bout of depression after and was taken off the pill.  I'm just adding
up all the factors that appear on this list and thinking what a sitting
duck I've been ... ALL my life it would seem.  It sure says something about
this wonderful age we live in.  It makes me fear for my (adult) children.

Beth
53/dx '96