Dear all,

Re : Barbara's comment - I don't want to burst your bubble...

I remember commenting to my uncle (who is also my Dad's GP), that Dad didn't
get colds at all.  My mother had also noticed this and the reason put
forward by both the GP and the neuro is that PWPs tend to take more care of
themselves, trying out different vitamins, reducing exposure to stressful
situations, in short, they pay more attention to their health than the
average Joe. Therefore, less prone to getting colds.

Una, longdistance caregiver for Dad(Patrick)67/15+

Una Markey
MIS - ASTRO team
Cisco Systems Paris
Tel : (33) 01 69185232