I am going to have to spoil your 3/0 numbers.  I still smoke and have not
had a cold or flu since being diagnosed with Parkinson's in Sept., 1992.
I read somewhere that pwp's tend not to get colds or flu....I guess we
really don't need anything else.  Barb

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, John Davis wrote:

> Billie Baird you might be on to something.
> have not had a full blown cold in 15 years.
>
> The common denominator may be smoking.  I gave up smoking at age 43, was
> diagnosed with parkinson's at age 45 and am now 60.
>
> So counting you, Don Mckinley, and me, we have 3 Yes votes vs 0 No votes for
> Smoking, Parkinson's and No Colds.

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing