Sue, There is an excellent book, rather expensive though, called
Prescription for Nutritional Healing by James F.Balch M.D. for 19.95.
 It has a whole section on Parkinsons, and honestly it is the best that
I have ever found.
  Make sure you get the second edition, because it was printed this year,
it is in book stores and health food stores everywhere. Turn to page
420, this will give you a glimpse of the many wonderful things you will
find in this book. We followed the instructions to the letter on lead
poisioning on page 362, plus we did a one day fast, found on page 548,
and the Chelation Therapy on page 540.
                        Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom