My father has PD. He is 75 years old and was told he had PD about 6 six
years ago. Since then it has progressed at an incredible speed. In the last
year he has had an increasing problem with confusion, and lately sever
hallucinations. So bad in fact that last week it force us to move him to a
hospital setting. He has been very mobile up to and at the present although
he has jaw, hand and leg tremors and walks in a slow shuffle. We are trying
to vary his mediation to stop the mental problems and are hoping for the
best. The doctors we are dealing with are really bad at giving out
information and we also have probably made every possible mistake and the
way to this point. It was a real relief to find this site.
 Can anyone give us some information or point us in the direction in
regards to drug problems related to confusion and hallucinations in PD. We
are hearing the words care centre alot and would rather hear the phase road
to recovery.

Any and all information greatly needed.

Thank you all

Peter Street