Welcome back. I am one of the new ones from Texas. I just had a pallidomoity
5 weeks ago to release my rigidity on the left side because my meds were no
longer effective after taking them for 7 years. I too was using a walker to
get around until whatever on time I was blessed with.  It was a great
surgery.  Although you have to stay awake it was not painful and the team was
very supportive. I now can walk without my cane and my walker even without
meds,a little wobbly but I am walking. I had my done t Scott and White in
Temple bby Dr. Harris.  They do them in Houston andd Fort Worth also. EMail
me t [log in to unmask] for more questions about my experience.  Hang in
there.
A fellow Texas PWP.