Hi Donna & John,

Great idea!!  Let's all get behind the Ball of String idea and support Donna
and John's idea to raise the awareness of parkinson's around the world. I
want to see the ball after we all send in our foot of string. I can come with
my truck to haul the ball wherever you want to to raise pd awareness.

Let's go PWP ang CG's and send in your string. We should get string from
every state and every country on the listserv. My string (5 feet) for my
wife, 2 daughters, and son-in-law is in the mail.

We should not stop until we have 1.5 million feet of string (or whatever
ties), one foot for each PWP. Please send in your response to the listserv so
that we can all see the interest in this idea.

John McCabe,   58/8