If my hair analysis came back and said I had toxic levels of mercury in
my system, and my health was failing, I would find a dentist to take them
out, luckily detoxing mercury is not as slow or as hard as lead, but it
still is a slow process.
  It is kind of the same thing with the women who had the breast implants,
the ones with the implants that were getting ill, had to have them removed
to improve their health, but this does not mean that it will make everyone
who has these implants sick.
  I have not studied mercury poisioning very much, so I would make sure
whatever test indicated that it was toxic was correct, before I would go
thru the pain and to the expense of this removal.
                                  Linda Forrest's Mom