Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 08:38:29 -0700
From: "Stephanie M. Dorsch" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Fwd: Helms in NC]

--------------CBC5F785E6A

Barbara,
Wednesday, I spoke with Pat Thompson, responsible for proclamations for
the State of North Carolina. She expressed willingness to try to assist
me. Said," wished I had contacted her last month to give her more time."
Reminded me, that next year if we do this again to give her more time to
respond.
Sent her via fax:
copies from Parkinson's Information Exchange:
Please Call Your Governor/Awareness Month.....
the Proclamation used by the State of Maine....

Forwarded a copy of a letter I sent to all the NC Congressonal Reps.

She was to send a copy of what was the decision to do; to the Exchange
Network.
Between this project and planning a year of activities for my Mom's 80
Birthday, March 12,1997 "Things are happening each week" and she doesnot
have a clue!
my mind is truely in the clouds. I refer to my "friend" of 8 years as
only an acquaintance. I am constantly thinking of fun things to do so I
don't think.
L&K S

--------------CBC5F785E6A

From: [log in to unmask]