At 05:48 PM 4/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Me too. I have a MAC Performa 631CD operating on AOL 2.7. So. Does this mean
>I can/cannot get on the IRC Parkinsons Chat Channel? And if yes, how?
>
>Whichever the case, thanks in advance for the reply.
>
>Duane and Patricia

Pat, I don't know if you will be able to make the trip to the #parkinsons channel on the undernet with the Mac...but I need a determined beta tester to see how it can be done.

The version of your AOL software needs to be updated to 3.0...the keyword is UPGRADE.

Chat clients are available for download by typing the keyword IRC. The program used by most Mac users who are not on AOL is iRCLE.

Keep me abreast of your encounters.

Thanks

[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.