John, we have the world's largest ball of twine already here in a small=20
north central Kansas town, Cawker City. And this was just one man's
project. Just think of what we could build if we all get behind the
idea. It is rather daunting to consider!=20

        We will get one foot in the mail for each of our children and their
spouses. They all gathered around me when I had my pallidal stimulation
surgery at the KU Med Center a year ago. That will be 12 feet for them
and another couple for Lenore and myself. I am sending nylon cord as it
is less subject to rotting than jute twine. Our  kids live in Muscatine,
Iowa; Story City, Iowa; Iowa City, Iowa, Hopkinton, KY. and Colorado
Springs, CO.
-- The string is already in our mail-box. It makes me think of little
drops of water, little grains of sand, and pretty soon you will have
quite a ball going. Best wishes, Bill and Lenore Olson. =20
q=A8