Rosemary Russell wrote:

> Re: sinemet & tremor
>
> Ralph,
>
> I had a mild tremor of my right arm at the time I was diagnosed, and was put
> on Eldepryl & Vitamin E (2000iu).  Within 7-8 months my tremor had become
> very bad.  My Neuro. gave me the choice of starting Sinemet, which he thought
> I needed anyway, saying that it helps reduce tremor in some people and does
> nothing for tremor in others.  I was very lucky --my tremor totally
> disappeared.  ( I originally took 1/2  a tablet of Sinemet 25/100  three
> times a day as well as the Eldepryl (5mg) twice a day.)
>
> Now, almost 2 years later, it is still working although not as well.  I am
> still taking 1/2 a tablet of Sinemet 25/100  three times a day,  but have
> added one Sinemet CR 25/100 at bedtime.  I also still take Eldepryl (5mg.)
> twice a day; Vitamin E  (2000iu)  a day,  and added Parlodel (2.5mg)  1/2 a
> tablet  three times a day,  and an antidepressant.  I've been on this doseage
> for over a year.
>
> I now know immediately when my medicine is almost gone because I will start
> having slight tremors in my arm.  If I don't take my Sinemet right it
> continues to get worse.  I am supposed to go to Emory (in Atlanta) for my
> yearly check up in May, so something may get changed at this time.
>
> Sorry this is so long but hope it helps.  You'll probably hear form someone
> else with an experience opposite from mine. We're all different --you just
> have to find what will work best for you.  Good luck!
>
> Rosemary Russell

Hello Rosemary,

I have too only tremor in the right members side and started with
Eldepryl first and later with Eldepryl and Sinemet like.After about 18
months later I dropped Eldepryl because it was useless in my case.
I noticed too that you take many meds at same time IMHO and God s know
what may it do in each user.

Best wishes,
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +