Nancy,

My mother (67, diagnosed about 2 months ago) was admitted into the hospital
for a week last year with a pain in her shoulder/arm that made her suspect
a possible heart problem. She was brought to a heart hospital, where they
ran lots of tests for a week and came up with nothing.

I've read in places that such pain is sometimes associated with PD (of
course in my mother's case, this happened before diagnosis). Her pain
subsided in a day or two (they gave her some type of muscle relater).

Hope this helps and good luck,  Debbie White