I used to have what looked like two horse shoes in my mouth, most of my
top and bottom teeth had fillings. Now I have crowns where-ever the
fillings were, and composite (some kind of plastic, I think) filings in
my front teeth, where the mercury would look bad. So now my mouth has no
mercury, but it took almost 50 years of dental work to accomplish this.
WHAT FUN! Seriously, some folks just get all the fillings changed in a
few visits, if you enjoy spending time and money at the dentist, he may
buy a new car and name it after you! :-)

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker