At       WE were astounded at these doseages. In the first place, Cr made
Gordon so ill out it went and back to his old steady 25/100, 10 or so a day.
he takes 2 Doxepin to sleep and 1 Amantadine. We really think you need
another consultation. I must say Gord has had two thalomotomies and his meds
have evolved to half, but this seems like a lot. Of course, as we all know,
what works for one in this disease is totally different for the other. Good Luck
                        Thea Lou Seese--CG Gordon 69/21