A big thank you to all who replied to the queries I raised about the =
Copper 7 IUD. I found it very helpful to read the shared experiences =
and/or the information that you contributed.=20

I agree that any causal connection is a long shot indeed, but it never =
hurts to ask a question and to follow it through if appropriate.=20

In my case, it was my neurologist who suggested quite out of the blue, =
after some minutes peering into my eyes, that I should have a copper =
test to eliminate Wilson's Disease. I thought he was crazy, and only =
months afterwards remembered the Copper 7. The test results are not back =
yet, and I do not really believe I have Wilson's Disease. I do, however, =
believe that the makers of the Copper 7 should have been more careful =
before releasing the device to an unsuspecting public.

Be that as it may, thanks once again to all those who replied to my =
posting.

By the way, Pat, although I am writing this message, the E-mail address =
is in the name of my husband, John. Your message gave us a good laugh!

Robyn,=20
Perth  WA.