>May I suggest that users here could suppy the cost of the
>medications from different sources.  We could then determine the
>most economical source for these medications, and save money.
>Different drug stores charge different rates for the same
>medication.  Where is the best place to have our perscriptions
>filled?
>Billy Baird ([log in to unmask])

Have any members of the list gone to Mexico to purchase their Parkinson
drugs? When we spent time in Arizona, we met many senior citizens who
planned a one day trip to Mexico to purchase prescription drugs over the
counter at much lower cost.

Lane and I have not done that, so I can't give you percentage of savings
nor do I know whether drugs to treat PD are available there.

Cheers, Madge  c/g for Lane 64/5