--------------5B021BD8974

We are posting this again because we received messages stating that it
was not delivered to the server.

--------------5B021BD8974

Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:05:21 -0700
From: John Testa <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Fwd: parkinson awareness plan]

--------------69DE20315302

Anne was one of the first to reply to the idea of the ball of string. We
would like to share her creative thoughts with everyone.

--------------69DE20315302

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:21:22 -0230 (NDT)
From: Anne Rutherford <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: parkinson awareness plan

Donna Testa
WHAT A CLEVER IDEA
MAY I ADD A BIT OF ICING TO THE CAKE
I haven't tried this on anyone -- just an idea as yet  and it may be not
a good plan but here goes---
We have 4 groups here in Newfoundland three quite  small ones
and one big group. Do you think it would work to start the contribution
in
Corner Brook.?  The group could make a little ball with all their names
on a list
and send it to Grand Falls  The Grand Falls gang could add their pieces
Photograph the bigger ball and mail it or ship it to Harbour Grace where
it gets bigger and MORE names. Of course the groups would have to be
persuaded that the idea is workable. After a time in Harbour Grace the
ball is taken to  St John's Where it would possibly be large enough to
get into the paper on a slow news day and we might get it on a plane (for
free) or a moving van or ??? to you

It could be news worthy in your area if Large balls were to arrive from
faraway places with the names of contributors attached.
Anne Rutherford
.

--------------69DE20315302--

--------------5B021BD8974--