Sue, I was reading an older book about the chest pains today.  It's a
book about PD.  It said that the muscles in the chest and arm can
contract like a muscle cramp and can make the person think they are
having an attack.Second edition Parkinsons Disease, A Guide for
patient and Family by Roger C Duvoisim MD.  Raven Press 1984
ISBN 0-89004 904-1

Page 32 "Ridgity of the muscles of the chest and shoulder is sometimes
felt as chest pains.  When this occurs on the left side the pain may
be missinterpreted as the pain of heart diesease known as "Angina
Perctoris"

Maybe this will help others, but for any chest pain please see a
doctor you never know.

Jeannie (New to the list)  My mother 77 years old has PD