Recent events in my life have served to remind me
that whatever we plan for, something else will happen.
So our true preparation for the future is building inner
strenghth in the present.  I also found some words I
wrote as a 22 year old that have reached across the
years to the 47 yr old and re-taught him old truths.

End of day poem of a tired man

When the day is through,
           burnt out,
                   cast off,
                          discarded,

           ground fine between the stones,
                      of body
                                and mind,

                       the soul, taking the dust,
                                 moistens it,
                                          makes clay,

                                 and molds tomorrow.

                        Dennis Greene.

PD grinds our days to a very fine dust.  It is the quality of our
souls, our inner strenghth, which will determine the quality of
the clay from which tomorrow is formed.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10