Does anyone have the following problems?  Upon waking, when I step on the
floor, my whole body hurts, mostly my muscles.  It is more prominent a day
after walking my treadmill or walking and playing nine holes of golf;
especially the fronts of my thighs.  Some days I feel like I just ran the
marathon.  In the moring I do feel a little better when my medications kick
in.

My internist took blood tests  and there wasn't any indication of
inflamation, thus ruling out arthiritis.  My neurologist didn't seem
concerned about it.

I've always been physically active, so these symptoms are wearing me down

My next step is to the library.  I diagnosed my parkinson's at the library,
so I  am an
old hand at this.

Thanks for any information you can throw my way.

Edie