Rudy West & all:

I have a book titled Environmental Neurotoxicology, published by the National
Research Council that you might be interested in.  It may be ordered over the
internet through the National Academy Press.  It contains a wealth of
information concerning studies involving toxic substances and their relation
to diseases.  I believe it costs about $26.00.  It's very interesting.

The National Academy Press also has a huge amount of other papers, booklets,
and brochures available (some are free, I think), on various subjects-not
just medical.      (I was doing research on my thesis, on a different topic,
when I discovered it.)

Rosemary Russell