I know a lot of you are probably sick of hearing me rant and rave about
finding a cure for P.D. But just hear me out again.
Last week, Jerry posted a message which I think should have gotten more
attention than it did. Jerry posted an article from Reuter which stated that
forms of immunosuppresant drugs have been shown to regenerate nerve cells.
I have a theory about this: The substance that has been identified in the
body that keeps the injured CNS from regenerating itself must be a part of
the immune system, therefore, immunosuppresant drugs will weaken this
substance's effect and therefore permit neurons to regenerate.
Any arguments from anyone would be a welcome change!!

Jacob