Hi Vivian - I haven't, but I did live very near to a superphosphate works
that used sulphur in its production process when I was a child.  I remember
quite well the smell of sulphur fumes, and seeing the bright yellow powder
as I walked to and from school along the railway tracks at the siding where
it was offloaded nearby.  Makes you wonder, eh?  That, and the fact my
parents were into market gardening and poultry farming with all the then
fashionable herebicides/pesticides ... what hope?  I'm probably lucky I
only have PD! (if that IS all I have).

Beth Leslie