I am a new member, I have been reading the letters for about two
weeks.  My mother has Parkinsons.  She is 77 years old.  She was
diagnosed only a few years ago.  She suffers from Diebiets (pills not
insulin), Arthiritis, low Thyroid and PD.  Her symptoms are slow
shuffling gate.  Some balance problems, tremors in her legs.  She has
lots of pain in her arm muscles and legs, and wonders if that is a PD
symptom.  She takes tons of pills.

The last two days she has been able to walk a little better.  Do PD
patients get a break from their symptoms occassionally.  She has not
changed any medications.  She says there is less pain and maybe that
us why the better ability to move.  What do you think.  I have been
given much to think about from all your exchanges.  Thank you.  Jean