WELL today was the day, the neuroligist was going to be told about the
wonderful properties of Aricept. He said he was familiar with it being
used to treat Alzheimers, but it was not a good idea to give it to my
father, who he decided was doing well, after asking him some questions,
he said he was lucid, and did not want to "rock the boat" by changing or
adding meds at this time. He also wants to do another  checkup in 3 months.
He implied that the Aricept's positive effects may have been a placebo
effect for Carol's mom. I feel differentl

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker