I left the list in the fall because my parents left from Montreal to Florida
and I knew
my father would not be seeking out help for my mother till they returned.
 They have
now returned and I am ready to return to the list.  My parents do not own a
computer and relie(?) on me.  Since I have been away so long, I am not sure
if
I can restart using the restart sign and so I am resubscribing.

I hope to get some help from your list as it seems my mother is much worse,
mentally, and we are now concerned that there is more than Parkinsons at work
here.

Thanks for being here.

Freda Kreiner