I sent the following message to the list on Monday, April 14, and did not
get a response.  Hope there is someone out there with an answer.  Thanks!

Is AIRCEPT available in the U.S.?  (I read on the internet recently that it
was just submitted to the FDA for approval in late March.)  I would like to
recommend it to the neurologist for consideration in my husband's treatment.
My husband's (66/3) most disabling symptoms at this point are confusion,
short-term memory loss, anxiety, and fatigue.  His current meds are 25/100
mg. Sinemet x 6, 5 mg. Eldepryl x 2, and 10 mg. Moban at bedtime.

Edythe cg for Chuck (66/3)

Edythe E. Lord
CARMEL CLAY SCHOOLS
Information Services