Dear Barb,

I know you were joking when you said "Sinemet." However, to restore what
little faith we have in the media; it really is GPI-1046. He is not taking it
yet, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they were giving it to him secretly,
because he is a pubic figure (He said with an even more rueful grin. Why do
these things take so long. I would say keep their mouths shut, and when all
the trials are finished, then let us have it. But please don't tell us a
"Cure is on the way", and then say, "It may be ten years until you can have
it." I can just see 'em, laughing their heads off.