Joe, Im 45, with pd, and an assistant city atty in colorado. I know how
you feel exactly. Been diagnosed for 10 years now and am taking permax,
amantadine , synemet and synamet cr, and el depryl . Sometimes they
work but stress, cold, excitement seem to control  it more.

I swim and still ski, but had to give up tennis and kayaking...to hard
on the stiff arms.Fly fishing is meditation .

Right foot and hand are often fridgid.

But all in all Im pretty healty for being so wrecked!

I dont know if Ill be able to work full time much longer. Too much work
shuts me down and too little does the same. Its like walking a
tightrope.

:-(     Anyways, hang in there.

Barry aka [log in to unmask]