<<  I am so bitter. I can't believe that the stupid (expletive) FDA hasn't
given  Upjohn the Okay to start shipping Pramipexole yet. Those S.O.B.'s, you
know  they're trying desperately to find something wrong >>

Bitterness and skepticism poison an healthy mind and can be worse for people
afflicted with a chronic illness.  Why do you always blame the FDA?  Did they
have all the data necessary to make a proper evaluation? Pharmaceutical
companies are notoriously secretive about bad research data.  Likewise the
tobacco companies had been denying for years that cigarettes are not
addictive; like hell they aren't!  The approval of drugs must of necessity be
a cooperative process between an honest company and the health authorities
that are there to minimize any risks to the consumer.
Put sugar on your bitter pill and enjoy whatever you are still able to do
before a stroke or an heart attacks terminates the activities you might srill
enjoy.
Spring is here, smell the lilacs...
MM