Dear Barb Mallut-- thanks for the SCARY but INFORMATIVE message...a new
level/form of "juvenile delinquency" I certainly wasn't aware of.
Tho I've not received any messages like you describe, I have had a couple
of messages from overseas seeking personal info/"friendship" from persons
I never heard of, (NOT on this list :-) )  and when I sent non-committal
or questioning replies I heard nothing more!  I'd no idea how they got our
address--but there are "things in heaven and earth unheard of in (our)
philosophy", as Shakespeare said!  And we thought graffiti were a problem!!!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"